* All registered students agree not to post, distribute, publish or by any other means transmit material which is offensive; including offensive language, photography or any other material of an offensive or sexual nature. Breach of this condition by any member will result in termination of that student´s registration and may result in the appropriate authorities being notified.
* You are required to setup a Skype account and notify us about your Skype name so that we can connect you to your chosen language teacher.
* You will not in any way copy, modify, publish, transmit, display, sell, distribute or reproduce copyrighted study material, trademarks or other protected proprietary information without the express written consent of the General Management of such materials.
* Learn Spanish Online and its General Management reserve the right to suspend or terminate the membership of any registered student for any reason. No refunds, payments or compensation of any kind will be paid to registered students whose registration has been terminated due to breach of these terms and conditions.
* The Learn Spanish Online lessons all have a length of 50 minutes per unit. It is possible to book two consecutive lessons, but always with a 10-minute break between lessons.
* All programs must be paid to Learn Spanish Online in full, prior to the first lesson, according to the established payment methods on our website, and for the corresponding amounts. If no payment has been received, or has not been fully received for the correct amount prior to the first lesson, this gives us the right to postpone the start date of your lessons until the payment is completed.
Scheduling of classes and availability
* Students schedule their classes on a weekly basis. Lessons are scheduled in written (email) with the General Management.
* Learn Spanish Online reserves the right to cancel and/or re-schedule lessons and language teachers in case of last minute emergencies and/or holidays.
* Learn Spanish Online does not guarantee a specific language teacher or schedule if lessons are put on hold. It is the student’s responsibility to contact us in order to resume his/her lessons.
Cancelling / rescheduling a class
* To cancel or re-schedule individual or a series of sessions students must notify Learn Spanish Online in writing to the main office at least 24 hours before the moment the session is scheduled. Lessons cannot be rescheduled less than 24 hours before the lesson is due to commence. If cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled class, the class will be charged.
* The teacher will wait for 15 minutes from the start time of the class and if after 10 minutes the student does not connect to Skype and start the class then the teacher will treat that class as having been taken and no refund will be given for non-attendance.
* Trial lessons are NON-refundable, and not eligible for rescheduling.
* Occasionally the teacher may have an unavoidable emergency or illness that could result in them having no option other than to cancel your class for that day. When this happens you will be sent an email from the General Management as soon as possible. You as the student will not be charged the class credit for the cancelled classes and you are free to re-schedule your class or classes at a time when the teacher is available again, or you can choose to work with another teacher in the mean time.
Should the student wish to apply for a refund, then he/she should address the main office in written (email) with a refund request. The decision for refund or not will be taken by the General Management. If a refund is applied , you will only be granted a refund for the credit of remaining classes in the package. The consumed hours are not eligible for refunds. Any refund will only be calculated with any excess credit left over, according to the hourly rate of the concerning package. Please note that for all refunds there applies a $25 processing fee.
Refunds will be made via Paypal no matter the payment method used for the initial payment. People who do not have a PayPal account will need to create a free one and connect it to their bank account in order to get their refund. Paypal fees are assumed by the student.
Information on the website
While every effort is made to update the information on this website, neither the General Management nor any third party make any representations as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website, and shall not be bound in any manner by any information on the website.
The General Management reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website and its terms and conditions. You rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
The names, logos and service marks displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Learn Spanish Online. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the General Management.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the General Management and teachers, and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Please contact the General Management if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
Disclaimer of liability for all our Online lessons
The General Management of Learn Spanish Online shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
In particular, neither the General Management nor any third party shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any class price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.